Siemens HealthineersBusiness Unit:
Business AdministrationRequisition Number:
United States-Pennsylvania-MalvernAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Senior levelEducation Required Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The Business Development Director for Mobile CT utilizes strong business acumen, communication and strategy to execute on market growth and developing long term partnerships with our customers. This key business development role incorporates market evaluation, pre-sales engagement, contract development, partner alignment, post-sales support and ongoing execution to ensure success.
• Business Management: Assess the strategic position of Siemens-Healthineers Mobile CT program focused on Mobile ICU and Mobile Stroke within the CT Business Unit and Strategic Corporate Accounts space (including IDNs and GPOs). Assist Business Unit Vice President in creation of Business Unit Strategic Plan. Develop programs aligned with overall Business Unit strategy and implement them together with Area Vice Presidents, Regional Vice Presidents and Strategic Corporate Accounts team. Ensure that CT market share growth, unit volume, profit and revenue goals are met for the assigned areas.
• Customer Relationship Management: Create, adjust, and drive standardization messaging for the development of Mobile CT market growth both internally and externally with key thought leaders. Influence contract strategy with tailored offers and value-ads based on individual account requirements. Ensure post-sale continued success of business unit in new accounts building close relationships with involvement of both local and global Business Unit leadership where appropriate. Identify critical customer decisions, reimbursement trends, and assess ongoing business implications.
• Strategic Corporate Accounts Collaboration: Align with and drive business growth via Siemens Corporate Accounts strategy. Explore opportunities to pilot CT initiatives within key IDNs and GPOs that will enhance Siemens Mobile CT value proposition for that IDN/GPO and/or Siemens solutions portfolio focused on healthcare reform. Collaborate with IDN/GPO Strategic Accounts Managers, driving joint strategy for pre and post sales success, and unique growth opportunities.
The Business Development Director – Mobile CT reports to the Vice President CT for Siemens Healthineers.
• Strong Communication skills and leadership skills.
• Requires CT product knowledge.
• Demonstrate analytical skills for market intelligence management and execution of measures.
• Work effectively as a cross functional influencer, motivating colleagues and team members to produce the best results.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Display high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems.
• Results oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, revenue and market share goals.
• Knowledge of the organization and how to effectively motivate and push in the right direction.
• Have impact to implement necessary changes with all internal and external partners involved.
• Skills to guide the team towards a high performance culture.
• 10 years of Healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business management.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Required travel: 50%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• 15 years of Healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business management.
• Master’s degree.