Business Unit: Service Controls and Digitalization
Requisition Number: 237467
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Other Locations: United States-Colorado-Denver, United States-District of Columbia-Washington
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 70%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering
excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than
165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously
leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business
opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is
organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services,
Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process
Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens is the leading service partner for ensuring high reliability and
optimal performance of rotating power equipment within the utility, oil &
gas, and industrial processing industries worldwide – as well as for wind
turbines. Siemens’ extensive national network of service technicians is able
to quickly and comprehensively offer expert service to maximize the
lifecycle of power generation equipment, helping to ensure reliability and
For more information, please visit:
Global Lead - Solutions Architecture
Are you ready for your next exciting challenge? The Siemens Global Cybersecurity Team is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect (SA) that will lead the technical scope for our cybersecurity sales offerings. In this dynamic role, you will match customer needs to our portfolio of cybersecurity offerings and develop detailed technical scoping for the solutions. Key aspects of the solution that you will define, include (but not limited to), technical scope, technical risks, implementation method, and operational concept, and cost factors.
In this global position, you will get the opportunity to be a key part of our world-wide sales team and process. You work closely with sales representatives, bid management, finance and delivery to define the scope of our offerings. You will also work with customers, both at a technical, and executive level in order to guide them to a clear solution. Can you help us drive and develop the solution capabilities within our global regions in this extraordinary opportunity?
• Interface with customers, both at a technical, and executive level in order to guide them to right cyber solutions to meet their challenges
• Work closely with sales representatives, bid management, finance and delivery to translate the technical scope into bids for our offerings
• Identify technical risk factors and recommend compensating controls
• Develop the solution architect capabilities across our global regions
• Train, manage, and enable solutions architects in each of our global regions
• Develop the processes, standards, and materials needed for an effective global solutions architecting capability
• Manage the technical scoping of key accounts and high-profile sales opportunities
• Validate the solution architecture against business requirements and assumptions and prioritizes them
Lead unit and integration tests, and documents new IT Solutions Architectures, and maintains existing documentation.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
We look for the following to be successful in this role:
• 7+ years of operational or industrial cyber security
• 7+ years as a solution architect or sales engineer
• 5+ years in energy market
• Cyber security or technical degree, Master’s degree a plus
• Deep experience with operation technology cyber security in the energy sector
• Sales experience a plus
• Ability to travel 50%-70%
• Ability to display strong verbal and written skills
• You will display excellent listening and social skills, able to communicate clearly and concisely with a wide range of people at different levels
• Validated interpersonal skills involving application of project management principles to multi-stakeholder projects
• You will have validated critical analytical and problem-solving skills
• Creative and out-of-the-box thinking who is ambitious and directed
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under high pressure and deadlines.
• Able to adapt to dynamic changes in the organization and the market.
• Able to develop, build and implement new methods/systems/analysis.
• Critical skills in customer service orientation
You will move to the top of the pack if you have:
• Solutions architecting experience
• OT Cybersecurity experience
• Prior Sales experience
• Global process development experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we would like to meet you.