Senior Financial Analyst/Controller- Tulsa, OK
Business Unit: Distributed Generation and Oil & Gas
Requisition Number: 237503
Primary Location: United States-Oklahoma-Tulsa
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
The Senior Financial Analyst will support all aspects of the assigned Branch with regards to Finance and Controllership within the Power Generation Services - Distributed Generation and Oil and Gas Business Unit in the United States, which includes Field Service, Service Centers and Aftermarket Parts and to be the Business Partner for the Branch Manager. This position will be located in Tulsa, OK.
- Full P&L, Balance Sheet, Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Fixed Assets and Inter-company responsibility for the Branch.
- Comprehend and analyze financial statements and advise the Branch and Service Center management of adverse trends.
- Achieve set goals including planning and forecasting.
- Process and approve month end work in process cost clearing activities along with corresponding revenue recognition.
- Be the Business Partner for the Branch Manager for Repair Center, Field Services and Parts activity. Key and active participant in Management Business reviews and stand in for the Branch Manager as needed.
- Compile and lead monthly Branch P&L reviews; including variance analysis to forecast and budget
- Custodian of assigned Branch’s Backlog of projects.
System and procedural management of orders from creation to completion and close of projects.
- Inventory management ensuring proper valuation of account balance and coordinating periodic and annual inventory counts as needed.
- Adhering to internal control guidelines and compliance with policy to ensure effective reporting and safeguarding of assets.
- Maintain documentation in accordance with document retention guidelines and to foster audits.
- Be the key contact for the site for Regional Reporting, Corporate reporting and ad-hoc requirements.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or equivalent from an accredited institution
- 5 years of accounting and finance including month end close.
- 2+ years of manufacturing and job costing experience
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including IFRS, US GAAP, SOX, internal policies and procedures, and internal control frameworks.
- Forecasting and budgeting experience
- Accountable for P/L (Profit and Loss)
- Proficiency in accounting systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and reconcile information from multiple sources/formats.
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines and close schedules
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills
- Must be an assertive, self-directed professional, high ethical with sound moral judgment characteristics
- Legal authorization to work in the USA
- Oracle or SAP preferred.
- CPA, CMA, MBA
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel
- Mobile (ideally searching for candidate who would be able to move into future roles in other locations)