Artificial Intelligence Lead Product Manager
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 237504
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Siemens Healthineers is a leader in Artificial Intelligence (AI) with a long standing track record in AI, Deep Learning, and Machine Learning. Siemens Healthineers holds the largest healthcare patent portfolio in AI, Deep Learning, and Machine Learning and many of Siemens Healthineers products already employ such solutions.
Siemens Healthineers is currently searching for a highly motivated individual to lead Artificial Intelligence related topics within the North American Siemens Healthineers organization.
The focus areas of the Artificial Intelligence Lead will be five-fold:
1. Lead discussions on AI with customers
2. Educate externally as well as internally about Siemens Healthineers AI Capabilities
3. Collaborate closely with the Siemens Healthineers AI R&D team in Princeton, NJ
4. Represent Siemens Healthineers AI at conferences, in Washington, DC, and in steering committees
5. Develop and implement an AI communication strategy in close collaboration with the North American Leadership Team
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or Physics
· Doctorate degree strongly preferred
· 10+ years of successful experience in medical imaging or healthcare data science
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Ability to translate complex scientific information to audiences ranging from laymen to AI expert
· Comfortable to speak to C-Level Executives and Government Officials
· Ability to work independently and within a large team
· Ability to think strategically
· Ability to develop collaterals and talking points
· Ability to travel >30% of the time