Program Manager, Residential Electrical Distribution Products
Business Unit: Low Voltage & Products
Requisition Number: 237529
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit:
We are in search of a motivated candidate to manage a special program for residential electrical distribution products in the Low Voltage Products business unit of the Energy Management Division located in Norcross, GA. Knowledge of the residential construction market and electrical distribution products in addition to an ability to work in a dynamic environment will be keys to success for this role. This position will lead cross-functional teams as part of the product life-cycle management for a subset of the residential portfolio. The main function of the role is to manage the program until the complete product portfolio is completely introduced into the market and all associated activities are complete. Understanding and interpreting NEC Codes, UL Standards and other related codes and standards will be key to success in this role.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners of the company, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We invest in you, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career you’ve always been looking for. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own backyard. Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? At Siemens, we can do this together. You will be part of one of the fastest growing business units in Siemens USA.
- Act as an entrepreneurial owner of the assigned program.
- Own the business plan and drive activities to realize the targets.
- Manage lifecycle of the assigned product portfolio during the assignment.
- Drive cross-functional activities related to training, documentation, tools, sales, marketing, logistics, and manufacturing for the products in the program.
- Provide sales and operations teams with the necessary channel-specific value propositions and technical expertise to enable them to meet growth and revenue targets.
- Train internal and external sales force regarding product portfolio.
- Obtain feedback from stakeholders and incorporate lessons learned to continuously improve the program.
1. At least 10 years of combined experience with a significant amount in Product Management, Engineering, Technical Support and/ or Marketing of residential electrical distribution products.
2. Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business, or similar field.
3. Proven strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex technology concepts.
4. Experience collaborating and teaming across different organizations and teams.
8. Ability to travel 25%-35% of the time with some travel outside of the United States.
1. Proven strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex technology concepts simply and concisely.
2. Knowledge of residential electrical distribution market.
4. Demonstrated project management skills (Microsoft Project or similar project management tools).
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.