Siemens HealthineersBusiness Unit:
Laboratory DiagnosticsRequisition Number:
United States-New York-TarrytownAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Mid levelEducation Required Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
Biochemist 2 for Reagent Carryover Group:
* Performs Reagent Compatibility research, analysis, and testing for immunoassay development/verification following CQSP protocols.
* Understands the Assay architecture for competitive and sandwich assays
* Assists with general routine tests following written protocols.
* Prepares computer generated development/verification documents needed to accomplish routine technical assignments, i.e. Excel/Datajak/Evaluation Tools/MiniTab
* Writes Reagent Compatibility plans for test definition and regulatory submissions.
* Writes Reagent Compatibility reports for test definition and regulatory submissions.
* Seeks advice and guidance on nonroutine or problem areas from others.
* Identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is difficult or complex.
* Demonstrates a basic knowledge of professional principles and skills.
* Effectively uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
* Performs Reagent Compatibility testing for assay development/verification following GAD-P protocols.
* Presents data in group meetings
* Requires limited or no supervision in the running the instruments reagents to complete tasks.
* Will work with potential infectious samples. Hepatitis B vaccination is required.