PreSales Solution Specialist - Teamcenter PLM
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 237613
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Livonia
Other Locations: United States-Pennsylvania-King Of Prussia, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, United States-Ohio-Cleveland, United States-Massachusetts-Waltham
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
PreSales Solution Specialist – Teamcenter PLM
Can be located in any major East Coast City
The PreSales Channel Solution Consultant is a key presales technical role that is critical for Channel Partner enablement and the support of Partner sales pursuits involving Siemens PLM Teamcenter software.
This position will allow you to have a substantial impact on the success of Siemens Channel Partners through direct involvement in customer/prospect-facing presales activities. The person filling this position will report directly to the Director of Channel Enablement for the Americas.
Primary Responsibilities include working with, and coaching Partners as they identify and engage in Teamcenter (PLM) opportunities in the field. This individual will play a key role in helping to develop new business opportunities and will oftentimes take a lead role in communicating and demonstrating the value of our products to prospect executives and prospect evaluation teams.
- Development and execution of Channel Partner technical enablement programs through structured enablement activities. These activities include sales and technical coaching, and training.
- Assistance in qualification of new opportunities.
- Assistance in development of demonstration and presentation storyboards and supporting collateral.
- Participation in customer/prospect facing events supporting presentations and demonstrations.
- Assistance in demand generation activities such as webinars, seminars and roadshows.
- Assistance in the development of presentation and demonstration excellence within the Partner PreSales teams through the Channel Partner Technical Certification Program.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Solid understanding of the software development process.
- 5+ years of experience in presales support or implementing software projects in the PLM space – could include PDM, SRM, ERP
- Strong knowledge of the Siemens PLM Teamcenter product suite or competitive PLM solutions.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple opportunities and/or projects.
- Strong consultative or process background and the ability to lead people in discussions to uncover needs and prioritize requirements
- Strong technical background and understanding of how software solutions address customer business objectives
- Travel: 50-70%
NOTE: Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Cloud enabled technologies, IaaS, SaaS, AWS
- Experience with EDA tools and ECAD data management.
- Sales/technical training experience
- Value-based sales skills
- Proven ability to implement or define complex software solutions.