Technical Support Engineer 3
Business Unit: Healthineers (HC)
Requisition Number: 237649
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Norwood
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
The primary responsibility of the Technical Business Lead (TBL) is delivering technical phone support to the Customers we serve. As a secondary responsibility, the TBL, under the direct guidance of the Sr. Manager, will participate in the alignment of key service processes across the TSC to improve the high quality and cost effective support to our Customers.
· Provides appropriate levels of phone support to ensure identified service levels are achieved.
· Demonstrates a high level of technical expertise and provides coaching and mentoring for product lines supported.
· Uses highly technical solutions to troubleshoot complex issues with proficiency.
· Participate in benchmarking analysis aimed at cost reduction and process improvements (BIC)
· Functions as Technical leader within supported product line
· Proactively seeks opportunities for improvements and participates in strategies for implementation
· Proposes effective solutions to fill gaps (i.e. Technical, Process and/or Team related, including service levels)
· Develops and delivers technical training and education programs aimed at increasing the skill set of the Technical Solutions Technicians.
· Collaborates with business partners to ensure customer issues are resolved in a timely manner and ensures a seamless interaction for the customer
· Timely creation and follow up on all escalations along with serving as an escalation resource to the 1st level team
· Participates in Field and Global conference calls/meetings as required to ensure appropriate communication and dissemination of technical information between groups.
· Field Travel as required (customer sites, training, etc.)
· Ensure compliance and accuracy to all Siemens T&E policies
1. Expense reports submitted within 2 weeks of return from travel
2. Remote expenses submitted monthly
· Compliance to all Siemens pay policies
· Compliance to all TSC procedures and processes
· Mentors/Coach others and provides guidance/support during difficult situations (i.e. offer to conference in /develop plan of action as needed)
· Participates in new product launches and prepares team for support (Core team/RCT/SET) as assigned
· Actively participates in PQC and PHT as appropriate, serving as customer advocate Exhibits characteristics and behaviors which support TSC Mission, Vision and Values
· Creates an open, supportive environment consistent with the culture of Service Based Leadership