Project Management Specialist - Reagent Mfg/ Technical Transfer
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 237720
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-East Walpole
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
This position will work closely with senior members of Technology Transfer and the product delivery team members in Program Management, R&D and Walpole work centers to successfully transfer new products into the Walpole, MA facility.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- representing SC&M on core teams
- forming and leading Operations element teams
- creating project schedules, meeting minutes, presentations
- overseeing the preparation of new product BOMs, routings, SAP set-up - completing PRTs, pFMEAs; author plans, reports, PDP deliverables - scheduling and monitoring new product pilots
- overseeing the preparation of new product BOMs, routings, SAP set-up
- completing PRTs, pFMEAs; author plans, reports, PDP deliverables
- scheduling and monitoring new product pilots
- BS in scientific discipline
- five or more years’ experience with ADVIA Centaur or other immunoassays
- mid level project management skills
- working knowledge of SAP P41, design control, change control, stage gate processes
- occassional travel required
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- recent experience running cross-functional project teams
- ability to motivate, negotiate, resolve conflicts, advocate for the team at all levels of the organization.