IT Director, Business Partner Management
Business Unit: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 237840
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global med-tech company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
For more information, please visit:
The Director, Business Partner Management for the US BA will serve as the single point of contact for the business, representing the full portfolio of IT offerings. This role will focus on ensuring strong alignment between the requirements of the business and the effective delivery of IT services in support of those requirements. This position will also provide IT consulting with a focus on creating business value while delivering transparency of US-based demands and ensuring cross-functional consolidation and alignment.
This position reports to the Sr. Director, SHS IT G DX&US
· Act as an SHS IT single point of contact for the US BA
· Ensure efficient and seamless services delivered across all US locations globally
· Ensure contracted service quality on a day-to-day basis
· Manage relationships with internal key user and process owner
· Manage operative demands and service requests according to IT Governance strategy and regulations
· Identify and implement productivity measures within the business, driven by available IT services
· Ensure communication of major IT changes towards key users and end users
· Drive productivity improvements on a continuous basis
· Support end-user escalations towards external providers or SHS IT CoE's