Client Asset Specialist- Houston, TX
Business Unit: Distributed Generation and Oil & Gas
Requisition Number: 237862
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
The Client Asset Specialist is the first-line contact between customers and/or RNA service centers storage facilities providing quotations, reviewing client’s specifications and managing clients’ assets being preserved and stored at RNA Dresser-Rand (D-R) facilities to ensure equipment is inventoried and preserved under the highest quality standards and it’s ready to be utilized at any time. R/S Forecasting and cost managing.
· Ensure RNA Rotor Storage uniform operation
· Commercial (Contracts, T&C’s, Proposals, PO’s, Market Prices, others)
· Customer Relations.
· Accurate Forecasting
· Cost managing
a. Understand and adhere to the D-R safety culture/environment.
b. Ensure adherence to existing policies and procedures.
c. RNA and Local Rotor Storage business cost management
d. RNA and local Bookings and revenue forecasting
e. Responsible for maintaining relationships and client communication.
f. First-line contact between a client and / or sales Account Manager for customer’s asset management and storage.
g. Responsible to develop proposals for rotors and others for inventory and storage services.
h. Interpret customer storage specifications or special requirements and incorporate those into cost estimates and proposals.
i. Responsible to review contracts; review Purchase Order, T&C’s and other commercial terms/aspects associated with the service and client.
j. Responsible to transfer all the required documentation to PDMT so orders are properly entered and released accordingly.
k. Accountable for RNA client’s asset storage business financial forecasting.
l. Accountable for maintaining updated a detailed inventory tracking tool for all RNA locations. (Client, clients site, Description of equipment, PO, Validity dates, location).
m. Prepare and deliver project documentation/reports for internal and external customers.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Major in SCM or Business or equivalent in experience
- General industry, product and machine shop knowledge.
- Ability to quote, direct and schedule
- Client-driven attitude with focus on Safety, Quality, meeting the Clients' requirements and Cost Effectiveness.
- Strong client facing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple duties and responsibilities at one time.
- Experienced in managing services project’s cost
- Familiarity and experience with turbo-machinery and rotating equipment repairs
- Experience in planning, estimating, coordinating and procurements of engineering/materials
- 5 years of experience.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Outlook. SAP.