Siemens HealthineersBusiness Unit:
Laboratory DiagnosticsRequisition Number:
United States-New York-TarrytownAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Mid levelEducation Required Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineersJob Description:
The Scrum Master for agile Sub-System hardware development is required to closely collaborate with the team and the product owner on a daily basis.
You will help the product owner by leading sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective, backlog refinement, removal of impediments and communications.
You will make the progress visible to the entire project team and to the stakeholders by preparing progress reports and burn-down charts.
Other major responsibilities include constantly helping to improve tools and practices used by the team so that the velocity is always improving.
• Previous experience as SCRUM Master, PM, Product Manager or Product Owner
• Thorough understanding of Agile and scrum processes
• Working knowledge of Team Foundation Server
• Active product owner and team engagement
• Facilitator for both Product Owner and the Team
• Experience or knowledge of delivering projects using AGILE methodologies
• Technical engineering knowledge • Ability to coach and challenge the team to reach their highest potential
• Have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse personality types
• Facilitate creativity; encourage innovation; and be comfortable with change and risk taking
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Field (Mechanical Engineering Proffered) –
6+ years of experience in related field
Superior knowledge of Scrum Hardware development concepts.
Superior knowledge of Team Foundation Server