Lifecycle Collaboration Software (LCS) Operations Manager
Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 237882
Primary Location: United States-California-Cypress
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
Siemens PLM Software is looking for an Operations Manager to join our Lifecycle Collaboration Software (LCS) organization’s leadership team. This position will have responsibility for operational, planning and staff support functions for the LCS portfolio including Teamcenter and Polarion software and will report directly to the LCS Product Management & Marketing Senior Director. You will work with a strong team in a fast-paced environment where agile development is embraced and innovation is encouraged. At Siemens, everyone has the opportunity to positively impact thousands of customers and you will be called upon to identify, realize, and drive these opportunities. Siemens is a high growth organization working on software that is changing the world. Be part of this fantastic new opportunity and inspiring culture of relentless innovation towards Ingenuity for Life.
• Support LCS leadership staff meetings, gathering agenda input, ensuring notes and actions are distributed.
• Facilitate senior leadership decisions and processes by implementing systems to ensure strong follow-up management occurs on action items and questions with relevant LCS leaders
• Manage and execute key projects for LCS leadership that span the organization and have no specific departmental owner. For example, key initiatives for productivity and lean efforts
• Monitor and report on key metrics and produce quarterly reports and dashboards. Develop supporting analysis to facilitate various management decisions and trade-offs.
• Manage follow-ups to SVP requests, discovering root causes and leading fixes for the issues
• Track organizational goals and objectives and monitor and report on goal progress
• Prepare Management and Technical Review Board meetings with key customers. Lead such meetings on behalf of the LCS leadership team when needed.
• Provide executive presentation support, including defining outlines and agendas, gathering content and working across the organization to develop new content as required.
• Work closely with Finance team, contributing to budget planning and tracking, reporting, monitoring revenue data, analyzing data to derive trends and opportunities and drive associated action plans
• Collaborate with Corporate Strategy to translate company objectives into objectives and action plans for LCS. Drive and report on progress towards these goals.
• Coordinate regular LCS leadership reviews such as Keystone meetings, Program reviews, Business reviews etc. Includes ensuring presenters and content are organized and prepared, leading the meeting, publishing materials, capturing notes and actions, driving follow-up and giving coaching and feedback to presenters as required.
• Develop and maintain the LCS annual product calendar; planning, driving and balancing key activities and events throughout the year.
• Analyze employee survey results and other inputs to determine areas for improvement. Drive necessary corrective actions. Identify and implement training and team-building activities as required
• Drive LCS Town Hall and LCS Ops Review preparation, including schedule, agenda and coordination of inputs
• Work closely with HR and Finance to track and monitor resource assignments and open positions across key domains and programs. Facilitate a process to rebalance as required. Coordinate or implement key HR initiatives as required.
• Define and publish processes and best practices to ensure operational consistency across the organization