Business Development Manager - Equipment Finance
Business Unit: Commercial Finance
Requisition Number: 237901
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens Financial Services, Inc. is the U.S. arm of the global Financial Services division of Siemens, (SFS), an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions. SFS helps facilitate investments, providing commercial finance, project and structured finance with specific asset expertise in the energy, healthcare, industry, and infrastructure markets. SFS supports Siemens as well as other companies with their capital needs and acts as an expert manager of financial risks within the Siemens Company. Leveraging its financing expertise and industrial know-how creates value for customers and helps them strengthen their competitiveness.
For more information, please visit:
We are looking for you to have experience in originating, qualifying and closing a variety of financing products, including familiarity with operating leases, term loans and working capital solutions. Demonstrated experience integrating financial services into the equipment sales chain working with vendors, dealers and suppliers on a direct and indirect basis required. You will identify opportunities and develop relationships with manufacturers, dealers, vendor through existing contacts as well as developing new direct customer relationships.
- Leads all aspects of business development in the Vendor OEM channels driving strategies for profitable programs into focused Siemens market segments.
- Drives agreed sales targets and KPI's, increases finance penetration, profitability and growth.
- Leads and drives new program ideas which result in profitable new business volume and the execution of key account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals.
- Guides business development efforts within specific key accounts and/or markets, developing sponsorship with key decision-makers and influencers.
- Provides effective solutions in application of new concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes and displays thought leadership in applying structure, discipline & rigor.
- Manages and develop Siemesns divisions (notably DF, PD, EM) & operating companies, supporting tarde show and conventions with targeted approach to their customer relationships.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years industry-specific sales &/ business development experience in Vendor Equipment Leasing space
- Demonstrating extensive knowledge in field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion and consistently achieving sales targets.
- Experienced presenter & negotiator at C-suite level
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's products, services & business practices, as well as issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
- Energy, drive, passion, vision, enthusiasm and being a self-starter that can make things happen.