Stator Core Builder
Business Unit: Large Drives
Requisition Number: 237948
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Norwood
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business
opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens Process Industries & Drives helps customers increase productivity, safety, reliability, efficiency and time-to-market for plants and processes with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. With a deep understanding of individual market segments, Siemens helps
customers respond quickly and confidently to new market requirements and challenges, strengthening their competitiveness.
For more information, please visit:
This is a 2nd Shift Position.
- Interpret drawings and specifications required to perform all necessary stator core building operations per manufacturing methods.
Efficiently Perform all necessary operations to assemble and clean stator cores to conform to all quality standards
Operate stator core cleating press to assembly stator core
- Visually check and reject or accept stator cores for material defects per specified quality standards
- Check dimensions during manufacturing process with measuring equipment
Transport stator cores with material handling equipment from staging area to the next workstation
Use and read measuring devices to check and reject or accept stator cores for dimensional acceptance
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have the physical ability to perform work required
- Must be able to read and understand all drawings and Bill of Materials related to stator cores
- Ability to read a tape measure, calipers, and micrometers
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.