Software Architect Molecular Imaging
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 238086
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Knoxville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Siemens Molecular Imaging is a pioneer in the development of molecular imaging solutions. Our SPECT, SPECT-CT, PET-CT, and MR-PET systems enhance the ability to analyze and visualize the biology of disease, enabling improved diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring in areas such as oncology, cardiology, and neurology.
We are seeking a passionate, experienced, hands-on Software Architect to define and guide the technical direction of our state-of-the-art medical imaging software and its interaction with the rest of our systems. As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for providing the architectural vision of these products over their complete scope and ensuring this vision's sustainability and integrity over the product's entire lifetime.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Software Architect.
This is a role well
suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for:
· Guiding, coaching and motivating other architects and developers over the entire lifetime of a project to enable, support, and enforce all architectural aspects.
· Drive technical decisions based on a clear focus on meeting business needs and meeting all relevant requirements: clinical and service, functional and non-functional
· Provide guidance to executive staff on technical topics
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
· Experience as an architect, technical lead, or senior developer overseeing the technical direction of other developers
· Experience with object-oriented languages & frameworks (C#/C++) and the Microsoft technology stack
· Development experience with systems-oriented and distributed software platforms
· Experience working in a regulated environment
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline. Advanced degree is a plus.
· 6+ years’ experience building successful software systems
· 2+ years’ experience as architect, tech lead or senior developer
· Willingness to travel up to 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.