Business Unit: Strategy, Marketing & Communications
Requisition Number: 238171
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
NAM Marketing Sales Operations & Communication (MSC)
The overarching purpose of NAM MSC group is to be a proactive and forward thinking partner in the delivery of market & customer insights for the strategic planning process. This team will bring deep understanding of the end market, our customers, & competitors though predictive analytics & market trending. The organization will partner with the NAM Business Areas, Business Lines & Strategic Corporate Accounts in helping them to climb the customer ladder.
Primary responsibilities to ensure a ‘single source of truth’ to the business include:
- Develops strategic partnerships with key internal stakeholders - RBLs, and Business Mngmt. Leaders & defines targeted market research initiatives that forecast market trends and inform/influence regional strategic plans.
- Coordinates the selection of critical internal & external sources of data & information, optimizes reporting, and leads the translation of key messages to NAM commercial team for action.
- Understands disease state trends, evolving regulation, customer segment needs, and competitive strategies. Effectively utilizes information to evaluate internal value propositions & performance to assess current positioning and recommend improvement levers.
- Shapes market research initiatives based on derived insights form core market research & analytics in close partnership with the Business Areas and Strategic Corporate Accounts.
- Integrates analytic insights into strategic planning process & leverages for operation decision making within NAM MSC for messaging & content development.
- Partners with the NAM MSC Platform team for market consolidation, storage & reporting automation initiatives.
Requirements & Capabilities
- 8+ years of market & industry analytics experience. Demonstrated success partnering with commercial team to use analytics as differentiator in how to strategically & proactively evaluate the market.
- Experiences related to workflow/ process optimization topics in a matrixed organization.
- Strong commercial acumen, strategic perspective and ability to partner with commercial team. Exceptional collaboration skills. Demonstrated ability to engage, influence and develop customer/partner strategies.
- Proven ability to attract, identify, & develop talent across varied functions.
- Knowledge of varied Healthineers solution & product landscape preferred.