Account Executive - Electrical Services Sales - Atlanta, GA
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 238233
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
For more information, please visit:
• Proficiently develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities in assigned geographic or vertical market while skillfully collaborating with both internal and external partners.
• Develops high-quality best total-solutions that fit customer strategic and operational requirements.
• Successfully develops new and expands existing accounts in assigned market to achieve growth and profit goals.
• Develops and maintains relationships at prospective and authorized representative accounts.
• Conducts ongoing assessment of sales goals within assigned area and determines how to focus efforts to achieve incremental sales growth within the strategic plan.
• Identifies key accounts within territory based on growth potential, local market share and establishes specific sales goals and strategies.
• Communicates marketing programs and product developments to accounts to maximize sales potential.
• Contributes to the development of the long-term strategic plan and pricing strategies.
• Monitors competitor activities and market trends.
• Prepares accurate and thorough customer account activities, sales activity reports, competitor reports, forecast reports and expense tracking and reporting.
• Develops strong relationships with existing and new customer base through participation in civic and professional organizations, sales department meetings, workshops and seminars.
• Continues to pursue in-depth market, products and services knowledge and acquires deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
• Works with both small and large accounts and upper level decision makers practicing executive level selling skills to achieve highest level of account penetration.
• Independently drives business growth and desires to create an entrepreneur-like position within a strong established organization
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical field preferred, however, a combination of education and directly related experience will also be considered (at minimum, a High School Diploma or GED equivalency is required).
• 5-8 years of experience with proven electrical service sales and account management skills preferred. • Experience in the Electrical Distribution Industry strongly desired.
• Must be willing and available to travel 10%.
• Excellent verbal, written, organizational and negotiation skills necessary.
• Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license in good standing to participate in required Siemens vehicle plan.
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship.
• Requires high level of technical expertise to effectively and independently estimate and sell electrical system solutions.