Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 238237
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Norwood
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
The Executive Administrative Assistant office based position is responsible for supporting the Vice President, North America Point of Care Sales and Marketing, Siemens Healthineers. This individual must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and have an outstanding internal and external customer service attitude and spirit.
The individual must have excellent time management skills, prioritization skills, interpersonal skills, and computer skills. This position requires a wide range of experience in providing administrative support to senior level executives, and their managers or groups.
• Providing high-level administrative support
• Producing, proofing, and editing complex correspondences
• Compiling and analyzing complex information for inclusion in reports and preparing presentations.
• Processing highly confidential and critical information.
• Maintaining filing systems, preparing and sorting mail, and pick up and distribute of information.
• Processing forms, making copies, preparing faxes, and maintaining and ordering office supplies.
• Act as a point of contact for facilities and IT helpdesk issues.
• Processing expense reports and purchase requisitions and follow up on payment of reimbursements/invoices as needed.
• Maintaining calendars, set up appointments, schedule travel arrangements, answer phones, provide information to callers, and take messages.
• Organizing meetings, reserve conference rooms and equipment, and coordinating catering service.
• Act as an information resource on organization policies and procedures.
• Coordinating special projects and department activities.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment with multiple priorities.
• Senior knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, calendar management of expense reporting.
• Strong Excel, Power Point and Outlook skills required.
• Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
• Ability to perform with only general instruction on new assignments and with minimal direction
• Ability to travel if needed, up to 5%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• 3+ years of administrative support experience at the senior or executive support level.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
• Bachelor’s degree preferred