Sales Professional Upstream Water Solutions - TX-WI-LA
Business Unit: Process Solutions
Requisition Number: 238243
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Other Locations: United States-Wisconsin-Rothschild, United States-Louisiana-Broussard
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 60%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens Process Industries & Drives helps customers increase productivity, safety, reliability, efficiency and time-to-market for plants and processes with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. With a deep understanding of individual market segments, Siemens helps customers respond quickly and confidently to new market requirements and challenges, strengthening their competitiveness.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Sales Manager Upstream Capital equipment and Services
1. Responsible for achieving capital and services sales targets within assigned territory or projects.
2. Spots opportunities for After-market business and services with support of Life Cycle Management Team
3. Proactive looking for business opportunities, new customers to grow
4. Plans sales volumes and portfolio opportunities in the assigned territory
5. Develops a comprehensive analysis of WS competitive environment in assigned territory both from a technical standpoint and a commercial standpoint (price positioning)
6. Analyzes the specific market conditions and executes sales activities in a specified region, in line with business strategy, including applications of new products/solutions.
7. May Negotiate Terms & Conditions together with BA Sales and backed up by Legal for Contract closing
8. Prepares and issues win/loss analysis for each bid opportunity
9. Builds and maintains a sound market-related network of stakeholders and provide and maintains accurate information on a daily basis via CRM for opportunity forecasts and planning
10. Leads approved marketing activities to advance the business interest, such as presentations and attendance at conferences, coordination of customer workshops, etc., within assigned territory
Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Engineering or Science
1. 10+ years of experience in the Upstream Sector (Capital/Service)
2. 5+ years of experience in Sales in support of or directly responsible for closing orders
3. Ability to work in a team environment
4. Ability to lead and coordinate among a core group of multi-disciplined professionals to achieve the sales targets
5. Ability and desire to travel domestically, with travel frequency peaks of up to 60%
6. Good written and spoken communication skills
7. Thinking out of the box, creative to propose business models and cases.
8. Spanish knowledge is a plus.