The HSC Specialist provides third level service support and knowledge transfer to the Siemens Healthcare Regional Units and business partners worldwide. This position reports to the HSC Senior Manager within the Customer Services organization.
• Provides third level service support to the Siemens Healthcare Regional Units and business partners worldwide for the Dimension, Dimension Vista and ADVIA Chemistry product lines.
• Performs investigations using ATS methodology to identify potential product issues.
• Collaborates with the Business Area to create and communicate interim and final solutions.
• Disseminates relevant technical information via SKB.
• Defines customer account issues and leads cross-functional team to develop, execute and monitor action plan that may require an onsite visit.
• Conducts knowledge transfer sessions including global calls and technical exchange meetings; leads knowledge transfer on new product introductions and updates.
Required Education, Knowledge/Skills and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
• Typically 5 -8 years of relevant experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge/skills.
• Proven troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Good documentation practices
• Understanding of clinical laboratory operations
• Customer Service experience
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• 5% travel with up to 20% possible
Preferred Knowledge/Skills and Experience
• Small team participation/leadership
• Knowledge of the complaint escalation process
• Application, TSC or RSC experience is an advantage
• Excellent telephone, communication, and documentation skills are essential to success
• A good attitude must be apparent in all communications with a "can-do" perspective
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to multi-task with demonstrated organizational skills
Position is located in Glasgow, DE - Newark. Position may be filled as TSE-3 or TSE-4 depending on experience. Remote office locations considered on a case-by-case basis.