Digital Enterprise Consultant
Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 238310
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
As a Digital Enterprise Consultant, you will help improve our customers end-to-end operations, from product development to manufacturing to service, working across all levels to drive transformational change around digital manufacturing solutions.
In this position you will partner with customers to develop strategies and technology road maps that help customers get peak performance from their manufacturing processes. In addition, you will be part of an international network, developing world-class knowledge throughout the digital manufacturing space.
We are looking for highly motivated, dynamic individuals with a passion for emerging technologies to help implement and deliver our world class Digital Enterprise solutions.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a technology and service leader selling the best end to end Digital Enterprise solutions in the market. Siemens is providing innovative and connected solutions to enable customers with their digitalization transformation. To learn more visit the Siemens US Digital Enterprise website.
• Inspire our customers to use new innovative approaches, tailor these approaches to their requirements and become their trusted partner through the digitalization journey.
• Lead the opportunity discovery processes, including market opportunities, user/customer research and prototyping to identify, evaluate and define solutions with a strong value proposition both internally and externally.
• Identify and present digital transformation roadmaps, solutions and recommendations to best address the customer’s key strategic challenges and provide best opportunity for follow on integration projects.
• Support the business development and sales teams in pre-sales customer meetings and lead generation with technical knowledge and insight.
• Collaborate with project managers, integration engineers, software engineers. and other team members throughout solution definition and project delivery.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education. and Experience
• 5+ years’ experience in digital, IT or manufacturing consulting in a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, electronics and food & beverage.
• Experienced in manufacturing execution systems, lean manufacturing, digital plants, computer-integrated manufacturing, manufacturing operations management
• Proven track record and expertise in the application of advanced manufacturing technology, including digital and big data (e.g., Smart Factory, IoT, Industry 4.0, additive manufacturing, artificial intelligence)
• Understanding of solution and enterprise architecture, standards (e.g. ISA 95) and common manufacturing “stacks” – ERP, MES, SCADA.
• Excellent analytical and conceptional skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
• Excellent consulting, communication and listening capabilities
• Ability to work in a complex matrixed organization, team player attitude being both able to lead a team as well as being an individual contributor
• A self-driven and highly motivated hands-on mentality/leadership traits
• Startup mentality, ability to work in a developing team and emerging technology
• BS in Engineering, Information Systems or Computer Science.