Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 238321
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Other Locations: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
- Lead template based workshops at business process level to capture customer processes and requirements.
- Translate customer business processes and requirements to detailed functional design for Teamcenter and other Siemens PLM products.
- Assist the project manager by providing detailed work breakdown structure and estimates to support documented customer business processes and requirements.
- Leadership of the project team and customer to deliver project goals
- Oversee all aspects of the technical project. Ensure that Siemens best practices are followed and that the functional specification is implemented correctly
- Direct the offshore team to successfully implement documented functional specs.
- Become a trusted advisor to the customer to steer customer towards Siemens Best Practices.
- Working with QA lead to execute our Quality Assurance process.
- Support the Engagement Manager on preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications.
- Manage customer expectations across project cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with software engineering background, Advanced Degree may be substituted for industry experience
- Multiple years of experience in the implementation of Teamcenter based solutions at a Solution Architect level
- Experience in the technical leadership of large software implementation projects
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to present complex issues to multi-level audiences and effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external Customers.
- Experience leading offshore team on implementation projects.
- A commitment to drive implementation success in a highly competitive market
- Ability to interpret and report results to senior management as well as customer
- Travel 30%
- Location: Any Major Midwest U.S. City