Sr. Software Product Analyst
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 238327
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Flanders
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Sr. Software Product Analyst
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Sr. Software Product Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Analyze business and user needs for clarity, completeness, scope and technical feasibility.
- Decompose business and user functional requirements into system and software functional and non-functional requirements.
- Define system quality and operational attributes, external interfaces, constraints, rules and other non-functional requirements.
- Develop system use cases that describe the system’s intended functional behavior and generate user-stories.
- Develop supplementary specifications that capture system requirements that are not readily captured in use cases.
- Develop software requirements specifications that capture the software requirements for the complete system and serve as the build-to specification for development.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Work with user experience designers in the development of mockups, prototypes, use case storyboards, navigation maps, wireframes and UX guidelines.
- Manage requirements traceability to include development of requirements traceability matrices.
- Support requirements triage to select the right requirements to include in a specific software release. Activities would include identification of relationships and dependencies between requirements and estimation of technical effort.
- Serve as a liaison between the technical team and the product team for the purpose of establishing a common understanding of requirements and the as-built product.
- Contribute to the preparation for and delivery of software system demonstrations to the user community.
- Experience using Microsoft TFS, EPR and MTM packages.
- Experience working in sprints in Agile/SCRUM environment.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good hold on English language (writing)
- Critical thinking and positive attitude
- Good listening and negotiation skills
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.