Sr. Manager HRIT Learning & Talent Management Services
Business Unit: Healthineers (HC)
Requisition Number: 238335
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Manager HR IT Learning and Talent Management Services
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As Senior Manager HR IT Learning and Talent Management Services, you will be responsible for:
· Leading a team of IT professionals to foster digitalization in our business with a focus on Learning and Talent Management tools.
· This position may suit you best, if you are an experienced and highly engaged IT professional with a strong business focus and openness to change.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
· You will lead the global Learning & Talent Management IT Services Team
· You will manage of vendors and related IT budgets
· You will translate global HR business demand and process needs into IT strategy in the Learning and Talent Management area
· You will leverage and continuously develop the Learning and Talent Management portfolio by identifying additional business needs and use cases
· You will act as the IT counterpart to all stakeholders (e.g. HR, Quality, Procurement etc.) and communicate up to Siemens Healthineers management
· You will drive digitalization in Learning and Talent Management by identifying and introducing new innovations and market standards
· You will define the global Learning and Talent Management IT target architecture and roadmap in alignment with HR and business counterparts
· You will lead the transition of a multi-platform Learning and Talent Management landscape into a Cloud/SaaS environment including required integrations
· You will Lead the close collaboration with the HR Master Data team and HR/IT architects to ensure optimized data flows
· You will strategize, implement and continuously improve the target operations model and required support structure including compliance with the Healthineers Quality Management System
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Degree in information technology, business administration or related area
· At least 5 years of experience with Learning, Talent Management or Human Capital Management solutions and implementations including a minimum of 3 years’ specifically in SaaS environments like SABA, Workday or comparable Services
· At least 3 years of experience in leading global, cross-functional teams and projects
· Deep understanding of global HR processes and HR/Learning organizations, incl. shared service models
· Very strong analytical and personal skills
· Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
· A team player who thrives in an international, multicultural and cross-functional team
· You are fluent in English, German skills are highly preferred
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.