Business Unit: Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 238368
Primary Location: United States-New York-Tarrytown
Other Locations: United States-Florida-Orlando, United States-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, United States-Illinois-Chicago, United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Doctorate Degree
Travel Required: 70%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Clinical Consultant (Hemostasis)
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Senior Clinical
Consultant, you will be
- Clinical and Technical Consultations for internal Siemens employees and external customers area major area of focus. Your consultations will be in person or remote and will generally fall into one of the following categories: customer call, customer visit, email, field presentation, internal call, internal meeting, or webinar.
- Content Review and Development is necessary for broader messaging and education to both the internal Siemens and customers in the field. You will be a vital part of planning, creation, and maintaining all clinical collateral.
- Building Expertise is important for maintaining the appropriate knowledge base to support internal and external consultative engagements. You are expected to engage in continuous professional development to build expertise in relevant topics through literature review and attending educational seminars.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You are a clinical laboratorian with a good understanding of standard laboratory practices, clinical utility of diagnostic laboratory testing in hemostasis.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Flexible and willing to travel
- You have very good presentation skills with the ability to communicate to audiences of different educational levels.
- You are proactive with critical thinking skills to help improve education and clinical processes.
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to discuss complex subjects in a simplistic manner.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- PhD required, preferably in the basic or health sciences; BS in medical technology or clinical laboratory science preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a clinical laboratory setting with demonstrated clinical expertise and technical responsibilities
- Willing to travel up to 70%
- Located in Eastern or Central Time zones with proximity to major airport.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.