Area Vice President, Advanced Therapies NorthEast
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 238371
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Other Locations: United States-New York-New York, United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
• Leadership of multi-modality PSE team - providing them continuous coaching in a high performance team culture that exceeds sales and market share growth targets
• Leading the PSE team in the ownership of the deals & the sales process
• Drives clinical conversion excellence by developing PSE team sales effectiveness and clinical competency
• Assesses technical/sales/professional developmental needs of PSEs and coordinates their systematic professional development
• Ensures active participation and engagement of PSE teams in daily zone business execution.
• Demonstrates a high degree of understanding of market dynamics, opportunities and risks. Provides excellence in win/loss reporting, trending, and solution development for future deals.
• Captures competitive conversions, owns installed base management including CDV and RS and the mindshare of the general salesforce in a zone
• Drives Share quality excellence and develops teams to use CRM data to improve market strategies and effectiveness
• Creates transparency to forecast and achievement of business line specific goals / MBOs
• Provides support for must-win/multi-unit/multi-modality deals
• Collaborates on customer account strategy with RVPs, SCA Manager, Federal Account Managers, and Service teams
• Responsible for climbing the customer ladder to help drive customer satisfaction
Knowledge & Experience
• Demonstrates advance understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management.
• Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of strategic planning, cross-functional business practices, and operating procedures for a major functional area.
• Previous sales and operations management experience.
Multiple functions, worldwide inter-organizational and external contacts.
Proven track record in driving, developing and mentoring high performance teams.
Strong work ethic and commitment. Demonstrated ability to form relationships and collaborate with senior management in field sales organization & NAM headquarters.