QC Laboratory Technician 2
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 238382
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-East Walpole
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Quality Technician 2
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a Quality Technician 2, you will be involved in the performance of routine and final QC testing of routine products. Work includes laboratory testing and data analysis.
- You will appropriately prioritize workload with minimal supervision
- You will have opportunity to demonstrate increased efficiency through time management, multi-tasking and intra-department cooperation
- Ability to foster team environment
- You will participate in project driven work (Quick Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing)
- You will provide feedback on processes and data analysis with supervisor
- You will experience presenting own work and accomplishments within the group setting
- You will aid new product launchs by execution of validations, technical protocols, and reports.
- You will perform frontline troubleshooting as appropriate
- You will begin to show independence and lead other employees
Your key working relationships will be primarily with intra-organizational contacts and limited external contacts.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences such as Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Good time management and organizational skills
- GMP and ISO 9001 experience
- Some PC and software application skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Work schedule will include a weekend rotation, therefore, must be available to work weekend rotation.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.