Global Mobility Consultant
Business Unit: Human Resources
Requisition Number: 238434
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Our support functions are split into two organizations, Corporate Core and Corporate Services. These organizations provide essential services to better enable responsible and profitable growth.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/us/en/home/company/about/businesses.html
Develop what will be important tomorrow.
- You are responsible for consulting and operational support for our short-term assignments with employees doing work related travel across borders every year.
- In this role you will be part of a global team of diverse and well experienced consultants handling customers from the Americas countries with employees travelling to more than 200 countries.
- You support smooth operations and manage escalations in the most effective manner.
- You are responsible to set up lean and stable processes and have a solution-oriented mindset.
- You engage with internal and external stakeholders to adapt our service offerings to our customers’ needs.
- You ensure compliance, but within this context you will also embrace risk taking behavior as part of your team.
- You are ambitious to solve complex problems.
- You are committed to create a smooth and integrated travel experience for our travelers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline.
- 2 to 5 years of international experience.
- You have more than 2 years professional experience and a solid background in services that have a highly depended on IT support.
- You have a high level of intercultural sensitivity enabling you to collaborate with stakeholders and design and administer efficient processes.
- You have an affinity for IT regarding process automation, especially regarding the application of lean IT solutions.
- You have a strong innovative mindset, especially towards automating and streamlining the existing processes.
- You are a dedicated team player who sees the overall Service Line performance as a priority and empowers and motivates your colleagues to make decisions and thereby enabling high performance.
- You are fluent in written and spoken Business English, good knowledge of international language would be an advantage.