Order Management Specialist
Business Unit: Power and Gas
Requisition Number: 238462
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Burlington
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
- Primary point of contact for Client open order progress reporting
- Proactively focus on accuracy of order entry, scheduling and sales order execution
- Issue quotations utilizing available resources. Offer delivery alternatives when necessary for purchased and manufactured items
- Execute to the master production schedule. Identify shortcomings while offering solutions
- Meet regularly with Functional Leadership to review production performance, discuss issues, get delivery commitments
- Analyze the flow of purchased and manufactured materials from order entry through shipment
- Provide detailed scheduling reports on a daily, weekly, monthly basis for key areas of manufacturing and purchasing
- Identify process issues, Material, Routing, BOM, Tooling that may impact the production schedule
- Coordinate outside vendor operations with respective parts families
- Manage client inspections, including quality dossiers as required,
- Provide financial forecasting and delivery performance reporting as required
- High School diploma required
- 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Experience with MS Office Suite ( Excel, Word, Access, Power Point, MS Project )
- Excellent communication skills, organized, team player
- Self-motivation to find efficient and effective ways to accomplish end goals
- Ability to multitask and work under time constraints to meet deadlines
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Associates degree preferred
- Previous factory environment experience
- ERP, SAP or Oracle Production Planning experience
- MRP Planning experience
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.