Building TechnologiesBusiness Unit:
Field OperationsRequisition Number:
United States-North Carolina-CharlotteAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Mid levelEducation Required Level:
Associate's Degree / College DiplomaTravel Required:
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North
American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and
environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner,
service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings
for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation;
heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since
1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide,
including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial,
Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Industry, Inc. BT Division is looking for a Fire Alarm Project Manager will be directing a high performing team and will be responsible for managing all aspects of the project from pre-bid reviews through project acceptance throughout North and South Carolina. We are looking for a team player who has a passion for the fire alarm business and is serious about delivering great results for customers.
we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal
responsibility for our company’s success.
We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their
teams, and innovate to succeed. We
communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our
successes. We recognize individual and
team achievements frequently. We invest
in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external
your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can
design the career of your dreams. We
have more than 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to
see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want
to work for a company with innovating technologies that make the world a better
place? Can you see yourself learning,
growing, and succeeding in this opportunity?
If so, then we’d like to meet you!
· Project Manager supervises, directs and motivates the Project Team during planning, estimating, design, installation, start-up, commissioning, turnover and warranty of assigned projects.
· Analyzes plans, construction contract specifications and codes to determine project requirements.
· Manages the development of project plans in advance of project activity assuring effective execution by the Project Team.
· Utilizes financial and monthly forecasting tools and works with other team members to monitor, manage and control costs.
· Prepares or oversees preparation of progress billings, pursues timely payments from the customer and authorizes payments to material suppliers and subcontractors.
· Obtains bids and selects reliable subcontractors to provide wiring, device installation, special construction or other services.
· Participates in job site final walk thru and manages the completion of all close out documentation.
· Ensures customer satisfaction during project execution and at final project completion.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field desired, however, candidates with a combination of directly related experience and education (a High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required) will also be considered.
· 2 years of Project Management/Project Manager experience preferred.
· Fire alarm system experience required.
· NICET Level II preferred but not required.
· Must have an understanding of job financial reports and the ability to apply these in managing assigned projects.
· Must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
· Must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Why Choose Siemens?
In addition to a fantastic Project Manager career opportunity, we offer:
• A competitive base salary plus an incentive bonus
• Very good health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, and life insurance
• Company Vehicle for business and personal use with gas card
• Extensive sales and product training, along with career development
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with opportunities to make top money. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens they rarely leave as shown in our low turnover rate. Come advance your career with Siemens!