Business Development Professional
Business Unit: Onshore
Requisition Number: 238473
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable EnergyWith a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
The key function of the Business Development Professional is to support the North and South American regions by developing targeted business cases and strategies for regions, market and product segments using market, competitor, and customer intelligence.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate new business opportunities with focus on emerging market segments based on a solid understanding of customers / investors and their business across the renewable energy value chain
- Formulate business strategies, prioritize actions and execute them in the form strategic projects
- Lead projects teams across different functions, departments and locations around the globe
- In partnership with the Marketing team, support increasing transparency on market and competitors as basis for strategic discussion and decision making
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration, or economics degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in the renewable energy sector, wind power, solar, or energy storage experience preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Business development, sales, marketing, or management consulting
- High level of initiative and result orientation, always offering a solution
- Outstanding analytical skills to transform complex topics into a firm decision base
- Able to structure and present complex business topics in a logical and condensed way to management
- Team player and collaborate with all levels of staff across functions and regions
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing. Spanish, both orally and in writing, is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.