Technical Financial Analyst - 10072
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 238492
Primary Location: United States-Oregon-Wilsonville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens PLM US Talent Acquisition
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Technical Financial Analyst - 10072
Job Location: USA – OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Finance
Mentor, a Siemens Business, is a leading global provider of software for the design of complex electronics, contributing to the creation of everything from cell phones to airplanes. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design. Founded in 1981, the company is headquartered in Wilsonville, OR (Portland).
• Creating innovative and insightful analysis and data visualizations and ad-hoc finance related analysis
• Extract, transform and load a variety of data for use in analytical and reporting models using different data preparation tools
• Utilize historical performance data to support FP&A process through the use of statistical and modeling concepts, clustering and classification techniques
• Support Mentor Forecasting and Planning Processes, analyzing business performance leveraging large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets to understand the root causes.
• Assist in variance analysis, financial data mining & reporting for specific tracking initiatives
• Through a solid working knowledge of the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows the Analyst will perform ad-hoc analysis as requested.
• Participate in brainstorming & creating recommendations for next generation forecasting and planning processes and applications within a combined PL/Mentor process.
• An undergraduate degree in IT, Mathematics, Economics or related field
• 5+ years of relevant and progressive experience preferred, including experience in a business partnering role (cross functional) and business intelligence
• 3+ years of experience applying advanced analytical techniques to address business needs
• Advanced technical skillset: Excel, PowerPoint, Qlikview, Business Objects, Hyperion, modelling. Enterprise level: ERP / CRM
• A demonstrated drive for independently acquiring the knowledge and skills necessary to provide answers to business challenges and improve processes
• Demonstrated experience in modelling, applying data manipulation, data mining, and advanced analytic techniques, producing insightful not just factual conclusions
• An inquisitive nature of exploring, asking questions, and seeking answers to complex business problems
• The ability to thrive in an environment with multiple and shifting priorities
• Enthusiastic, positive, can-do attitude
The ideal candidate will be able to partner cross-functionally within both Mentor and PL, apply analytical techniques to solve challenging problems, use critical thinking to provide in-depth analysis, and make recommendations based upon sound judgment.
Mentor Graphics believes in fostering a work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. Our world class benefits package includes 401k matching, annual performance reviews/bonuses, education reimbursement, partially paid Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Life, Short/Long Term Disability, and a generous time off plan. Our Wilsonville site also has the following onsite: 24/7 workout facility, full service cafeteria, child development center, basketball courts, sand volleyball, and daily exercise classes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status