Customer Service Center Coordinator - Building Automation/HVAC, Fire Alarm and Security Systems - Irving, TX
Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 238502
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
In this critical role you will provide normal coordination, dispatch, and documentation of all Enterprise Account calls that come in for various disciplines handled by Siemens Industry Building Technologies and will support other Sectors. All candidates must be willing to work weekly shifts during the anticipated hours of 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM which may include weekend days. You should also have the ability to cover additional alternate days and schedules to meet department needs.
Effectively coordinates and schedules field technical service activities and resources to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met while delivering high quality service to assigned product lines.
Provide support, information, prioritization and coordination of assignments for field service personnel for emergency service dispatch and national account call handling.
Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure expectations are being met.
Ensure all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized for review, or follow up action whenever necessary.
Utilize, maintain and update all call handling and special services process documentation, and follows processes to maintain quality completion of all work.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
High School diploma or GED equivalent.
3-5 years of experience in customer service call handling, dispatching and service response in a related or technical industry.
Self-motivated with strong customer satisfaction and service focus with good organizational, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, PC, and business software systems (i.e. SAP) and telephone call handling.
Ability to work during times of high call processing activity and time constraint demands.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Fluent in French or Spanish.
Technical school or Associates degree (2 year).
Experience with building automation controls, HVAC, Fire Alarm and Security systems.
Prior use of third party ticketing systems (Corrigo, Service Channel, etc.).
Knowledge of Alarm Monitoring software platforms.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.