Business Unit: Healthineers (HC)
Requisition Number: 238605
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-Richmond
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
• Assumes product ownership and responsibility of all diagnostic business units with basic understanding of the products and positioning against the competition.
• Develops relationship with base of customers to maintain and grow diagnostic reagent business in Chemistry, Immunoassay, Hematology, Hemostasis, Urinalysis, Molecular and Microbiology.
• Effective utilization of resources, both internal and external, to maintain and grow relationships to accomplish goals.
• Identifies and develops prospect opportunities for all product responsibilities.
• Accountable to drive all product line revenue in territory.
• Shared responsibility with all Specialists to maximize capital revenue.
• Develops and implements strategic plans for accounts, in line with company objectives, to grow revenue in a profitable way both short and long term.
• Updates reagent trending reports to ensure accuracy in reagent forecast.
• Manage quoting and proposal process as well as delivery to the customer in collaboration with Instrument specialist. Request quotes from Instrument Specialist.
• Manages customer compliance on reagent contracts and works to develop plans when customers are not meeting commitments.
• Conducts Business Reviews with top customers or when warranted.
• Responsible for forecasting revenue and unit opportunities in business reviews.
• Develops a complete understanding of the organization's structure and key buying influences of assigned accounts.
• Orchestrates customer presentations and demonstrations, with specialist, articulating the value proposition of product / solution / service offerings.
• Problem resolution - assumes ownership of account issues and uses appropriate resources.
• Geographically accessibility to territory.
• Proven history of successful sales with 3-5 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
• Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
• Ability to manage and resolve complex business problems; at times in the absence of existing procedures or practices.
• Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
• Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
• Ability of develop an understanding of product knowledge on all product lines.
• Demonstrated organization skills.