CS Country Management Support Consultant
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 238618
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Other Locations: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Consultant, Country management Support
Service Operations Efficiency & Development:
- Coordination of Regional Business Programs (OPW, USC/TSC setup etc.)
- Operational Performance Controlling (Productivity/Service Delivery Efficiency/Customer Satisfaction)
- Score Card Management, Data Analysis, Process Maturity Assessment (e.g. SERVOR)
- Facilitate Country Benchmarking & improvement Activities.
- Drive Global Strategic Imperatives implementation at the regional level.
- Manage the Functional Communities for USC/TSC, Operations Managers and Process IT.
- Drive the adoption and compliance with Global "Business Rules" across the region and countries to ensure the consistency and accuracy of reporting.
- CS Profitability analytics process implementation
Demand / Capability Management:
- Liaison with Countries, RHQ functions and Global Process owners to define Process & IT requirements.
- Change Request Process Coordination across the region for service process topics,
- Liaison with HQ (counterpart to Global Process Owner, H IT, CS IT),
- Support the CS IT roadmap for the Americas Region, Liaison with CIT and External Service Providers.
Project Management for Process/IT:
- Define Project Plans and support countries in their implementation,
- Implement Regional Projects and major Change Requests,
- Manage Suppliers/Vendors to projects,
- Maintain control of project cost/quality/time as per Siemens Project Management Methodology.
Operation Support for CS IT Applications:
- Own user & support documentation (central repository),
- manage escalations from users, channel escalations to service providers,
- Support for internal CS Applications (Material Logistics, BA, Call Handling, M-Butler, EBART, GSMS, IPB, etc.)
Installed Base Processes:
- Ensure installed base accuracy within the Americas region.
- Ensure System Status Accuracy with regional countries.
- Ensure installed base ""win-loss"" process compliance.
- Facilitate at risk reduction for installed base within all Americas countries.
- Drive the product update management process across the Americas region.
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates extensive knowledge in field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments. Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of technical/scientific knowledge for area of expertise. Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues. Typically 10+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
Direction of Others:
Develops team members through mentoring and coaching in complex subjects.
Key Working Relationships:
Acts as advisor to top management and business partners on advanced technical matters. Represents the company as the primary external contact.