Fabricator Level 2 - 2nd Shift - Sheet Metal Fab
Business Unit: Low Voltage & Products
Requisition Number: 238655
Primary Location: United States-South Carolina-Roebuck
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services. With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit:
Process fabricated manufactured goods and assembled products for conformance to engineering drawings and quality standards. This is a 2nd shift position.
Minimum 1 year of experience.
Required to operate CNC Press brake, Single Hit Stamping Press or Press Brake used for Stamping; Single Hit CNC or Spot Welder, Saw Circular and Band.
Spot weld and manual mig weld required
- Works in a team environment.
- Works directly with or under the direction of a Group Lead and/or Supervisor.
- Work may be verified for correctness.
- Works with and has entry level knowledge of ISO/work standards.
- Performs other work as directed by Supervision.
Required Knowledge, Skill, & Experience
Ability to read blueprints and apply math
- Must be able to demonstrate use of quality measurements including tape measure, calipers, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience on operating stamping press machines
- Knowledge on CNC machines will be a plus
- Experience in manual mig welding for aluminum and carbon steel
- Welding experience, operate circular saw and band saw (optional)
- Knowledge on SAP Confirmations is a plus
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language
- Must be able to reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs , and push/pull/slide heavy material
- Must be able to make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, squat, crawl, and climb.