DX IT Analyst 3
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 238666
Primary Location: United States-Delaware-Newark
Other Locations: United States-Massachusetts-Norwood
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Supports End to End Atellica Implementation Strategy within NAM:
· IT security support to meet customer needs
· Pre-I and site readiness support
· Network connectivity
· Establishing and monitoring SRS connections
· LIS connectivity
Participates in team providing DX IT and security support to customers and all business partners
Supports the utilization and maintenance of DX IT and other innovative technologies as cost saving and revenue generating opportunities to implement/improve:
· Capabilities within SRS and instruments to maximize service productivity
· Proper positioning of remote services within business and to customers
· Connectivity and support solutions based on customer requirements
· Professional services
Evaluates customer DX IT requirements to apply appropriate solutions relative to business offerings. Monitors system performance and provides feedback in effort to enhance the customer experience and drive service productivity.
Creates and distributes documentation to support implementations and provide knowledge transfer to country
Acts as DX IT and security technical resource for team, customers, and all region functions
Escalation point for region when connectivity issues require additional support
Team member supporting:
· Customer requests related to disconnected systems and relevant backend networking technologies including routing, switching, and VPN tunnels.
· Pre-installation and installation support to ensure connectivity of all SRS-capable devices.
· Escalated support for all region functions and SRS Help Desk
· Hospital enterprise IT and security
Provide support for region activities in case of connection escalations from SRS Help desk
Escalate to RSC/HSC in case of product problems
Supports Guardian program activities other than management of product specific notifications, including troubleshooting rules for product lines
Support DX IT and product security needs within region, such VPN troubleshooting, RFPs, security surveys, and customer needs.
Assist in meeting business objectives (e.g. OCI, CDI, NPS).
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
BS Computing or Information Technology, or Engineering
LIS interfacing protocols and connectivity
Healthcare IT, security, and data privacy
• Computer Hardware: physical ports (Serial, Parallel, RJ-X, PS/2, VGA, USB, SATA, IDE); Serial-to-USB Converters; Memory; NICs; Hard Drives; Optical Drives; Printer Installation; UPS.
• Computer Software: BIOS; Logical Ports (Well Known, Registered, Dynamic/Private, COM); Client OS vs. Server OS; Workgroups vs. Domains; NIC, Web Browser, RAIDconfigurations; Back-up and Recovery.
• Windows7+ Server2kx; Name Resolution; Local User and Group management; Administrative Tools; Troubleshooting Utilities.
• Physical Network concepts: MAC Addressing; LANs; WANs; switching; Internet access technologies.
• Logical network concepts: IP Addressing; VLANs; Routing; Packets; Subnets
• Network Infrastructure: DNS; DHCP; Active Directory; Proxy Servers
• Remote Access technologies: RDP; VNC; VPN.
• Security concepts: Encryption; Authentication; Certificates; HIPAA; HITECH; Firewalls; DMZ; HTTPS.
• Application Architecture: Thick Client vs. Thin Client, Java, XML, Web Services, Databases• Web Services, Databases• Thorough knowledge and understanding of network architecture models (OSI, TCP/IP) and theory.
• Possess leadership, communication, computer and presentation skills, as well as exceptional interpersonal and customer interaction skills
• Effectively communicate and interact with multiple business functions and management levels.
• Enhances CCC-TS support capabilities relating to instrument connectivity, systems configuration and interoperability.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Industry certifications such as A+, Network+, Security+, MCP, Healthcare IT Technician, etc. or
potential to obtain within six months
• Cloud technologies: SaaS, DaaS, IaaS (including virtualization), etc.
• Augmented, Merged and Virtual Reality applications, tools, and technologies
• Business skills, including project management, and financial analysis (i.e. ROI, NPV, etc.) to determine impact and value of projects and innovations to business