Materials Coordinator Specialist
Business Unit: Logistics and Airport Solutions
Requisition Number: 238798
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: No
Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics LLC is a provider of logistics industry products and solutions. The business comprises a comprehensive portfolio in mail & parcel logistics and automation, airport logistics with baggage handling and air cargo, as well as service offerings supporting our customers with maintenance, operation and optimization. Our customers are airports & airlines, courier express parcel providers, the US Postal Service and commercial postal service providers.
The Materials Coordinator Specialist ensures that the proper levels of materials are supplied to the work cells as needed for production.
• Kit material supplied from the warehouse in preparation for assembly.
• Replenishes work cells with material supplied from the warehouse.
• Assist production planner with work order transactions in SAP.
• Performs goods receipts in SAP.
• Expedite material
• Basic computer skills
• Moves product between work cells.
• Lift material/equipment weighing up to 70 lbs.
• Safely operate fork lift, pallet jack and crane systems.
• Keeps work area clean and orderly
• Obtain and maintain knowledge of company policies, and procedures, including health and safety requirements.
-High School Diploma or GED required
-Knowledge of SAP
-Working knowledge of warehouse machinery - forklift, pallet jack, and crane systems
-Working knowledge surrounding health and safety requirements/regulations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.