Business Unit: Controls and Digitalization
Requisition Number: 238809
Primary Location: United States-District of Columbia-Washington
Other Locations: United States-Florida-Orlando, United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
The role’s primarily responsibilities will focus on: (1) alliance structuring and management; and secondary on (2) market growth strategies; and (3) corporate development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing strategic partnerships to enhance market positioning, offer competitiveness and delivery excellence
- Structuring all aspects of the partnership, including joint offerings, go-to-market, branding and commercial terms, in close collaboration with legal, marketing and product functions.
- Maintaining and strengthen existing partnerships by helping steer joint sales pursuits, coordinating marketing activities, tuning business models and driving daily coordination between respective corporate and regional functions
- Identifying opportunities to drive additional relationship value, facilitate deal flow and unclog potentially organizational bottlenecks
- Working closely with the cyber business head and regional entities to develop growth strategies by identifying new markets, offerings and supporting business models
- Support sales in codifying and operationalizing voice of the customer feedback for product and delivery functions
- Partner as required with Siemens and Operating Company M&A and R&D functions in conducting market scans, company due diligence and investment decisions
- Create business plans, customer journeys, demand forecast and market intelligence reports
• Performs long range strategic planning and analysis and prepares summaries, and/or performs operational activities enabling the exploitation of (vertical and product) markets.
• Performs project coordination in assigned projects and supplies information for the development of new strategies.
• Completes market and business research as well as competitor analysis.
• Performs analysis of strategic business segments, evaluates opportunities for new or existing Siemens products in new markets, channels or customer target groups.
• Evaluates potential acquisition candidates and prepares project proposals.
• Provides analytical support for due diligence of acquisition candidates. Contributes with the development of strategic planning tools for the organization.
• Performs strategic database design and management and coordinates the activities of related internal suppliers and external vendors.
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Management
• Minimum fifteen (15) years of business experience, preferably in a related scope of work
• Minimum ten (10) years of experience working within the oil & gas or energy industries
• Executive level leadership, organizational, negotiation, communication and presentation skills required, including experience with customer and supplier contract negotiations
• Knowledge of market analysis and demonstrated success of targeting new business including ability to develop, document, and execute a plan for achieving awards/growth
• Demonstrated success in collaborating with internal and external decision makers, stakeholders, and other interested parties for presenting and selling opportunities, and gaining approvals for opportunities
• Experience coaching and mentoring employees to increase productivity and results
• Strong presentation skills, with the ability to present technical information in a way a non-technical person would understand
• Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically up to 25%