Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 238957
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers
This is a role well suited to an
ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Global Director of Clinical
Strategy, you will be responsible for:
The development and execution of the clinical marketing and sales education strategy for the Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound business.
The Global Director of Clinical Strategy is a critical role at the intersection of marketing, clinical evidence, and clinical education. You will be leading a team responsible for developing evidence-based studies, clinical materials and collateral such as whitepapers, case studies, promotional clinical images and sales education content.
In close collaboration with the global marketing and sales teams, you will define action plans to develop and drive a clinical strategy to augment our ultrasound product portfolio market position. You will also partner with the global marketing team to develop a robust sales education plan aligned with conferences, tradeshows and new product introduction timelines.
As the leader of the Clinical Education team that creates and delivers product training materials for a diverse internal audience (including sales force, clinical applications team, and multi-modality managers), you will be responsible for developing a sustainable learning curriculum that incorporates multi-media blended educational methods to ensure that the customer facing teams, globally, remain current on all developments in Ultrasound.
As the leader of the Clinical Marketing and Image Acquisition teams, you will be responsible to identify and foster relationships with Key Opinion Leaders who will collaborate with Siemens Healthineers ultrasound on development of downstream clinical evidence based white-papers and studies.
You are expected to interact and collaborate on a regular basis with the commercial leadership team, marketing team, communications team, and product management team.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
- Experience leading remote teams to achieve a common goal
- Experience creating and managing collaboration contracts in a highly regulated environment
- Experience working with key opinion leaders such as medical practitioners, sonographers and hospital administrators
- Experience moderating focus groups, clinical advisory boards.
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative clinical marketing research projects from start to finish, including design, fielding, analysis, and reporting
- Understanding of consumer behavior (e.g., behavioral economics, consumer journey mapping, hospital decision making models, etc)
- Experience collaborating and guiding key opinion leaders in developing marketing and research collaboration studies
- Ability to work in cross-collaboration environments, working closely with regulatory, legal, product development, finance, marketing, communications and sales
- Willing to travel 50+%
- Holds a current RDMS or RDCS registry
- 10+ years of experience in commercial clinical applications or ultrasound education with 5+ years of experience leading a team
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.