Product Architect - NX 3D Teamcenter - Troy, MI
Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 238977
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Troy
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
- Understand and demonstrate 3D modeling with Siemens NX Software
- Leverage industry best practices for part model & assembly design
- Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Make technical recommendations and demonstrate best practices for Auto OEMs or supplier
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, or Technology
- Multiple years using and implementing NX in a Teamcenter managed environment.
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment.
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization.
- A self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%
- Work location: On-Site at customer location