Senior Vice President, Disease Management Solutions - Digital Services
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 239029
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Princeton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Master's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
For more information, please visit:
- Develop the strategy and business plan for the segment including key portfolio decisions, resource management, and budget and funding decisions.
- Develop and support data driven go-to market and commercial strategy. Drive close collaboration with the sales organization and the other segments within Digital Services
- Develop, harmonize and apply digital Product Lifecycle Management best practices in cooperation with technology horizontal. Ensure strong and fast PLM Management within the segment.
- Senior leadership engagement and collaboration with key customers. Leverage key opinion leaders in Digital Health such as the Cleveland and Intermountain Healthcare
- Capitalize partnerships with key digital and digital health organizations (e.g. IBM, SAP)
- Develop and potentially lead the plan to develop DS DSM core competencies needed to complement our make/buy/partner decisions
- Synthesize multiple sources of information to develop a coherent understanding of market opportunities, emerging customer needs, and the competitive landscape across the business segment. Identify and support potential M&A targets in alignment with the DS strategy.
- Lead a global team with approximately 100 employees located in multiple countries.
- MBA in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed and expert knowledge of other areas in the company and how they interact.
- Typically 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Technical background on digital technologies (MSC) and/or Clinical background (MD)
- Global experience
- Experience managing multi-country teams
- Experience with scaling a new or underdeveloped business