Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 239046
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Dallas
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 10%
Mission of Function
The Client Service Manager (CSM) is a field-based position reporting to the regional VP of Enterprise Services (ES). The CSM is tasked with driving customer loyalty at Integrated Service Management (ISM) accounts. Key tasks include:
· Oversight of day-to-day operations on Siemens-Healthineers as well as multi-vendor technology under contract.
· Periodic (quarterly) reporting of key performance indicators to the customer oversight team.
· Presenting as a single point of contact for the customer for all matters related to the service portfolio covered by the contact.
· Identifying opportunities to provide greater value to the customer based on an intimate knowledge of their challenges and the ES portfolio.
· Working with the regional sales leadership and other Siemens business lines to support with capital equipment purchases.
Dimensions of the function
Each CSM is assigned to one or more regional accounts in the US with the responsibility of managing the Integrated Service portfolio in accordance to the contract and stated KPI’s. The CSM should be fully versed in the portfolio of offerings of Enterprise Services and should identify and present those services which could provide additional value to the customer. The CSM should also explore footprint expansion based on growth initiatives of the customer (e.g. new facility construction/acquisition).
• Coordinate with all Siemens & customer stakeholders in supporting account activities and processes, e.g. service escalations with Siemens personnel or ISM Vendors.
• Collaborate closely with equipment service & sales teams to support customer loyalty & grow Siemens
• Coordinate activities with 3rd party partners relative to the contract
· Manage the relationship as the key point of contact for the customer, Siemens and partner stakeholders
• Partner to drive account evolution & renewal processes
• Analyze and resolve client queries in accurate & timely manner
• Ensure positive working relationship with clients for business growth
• Understand customer’s business & identify asset management optimization solutions to grow their success, e.g. workflow, utilization, market demographic data, capital planning, etc.
• Develop with support effective business reporting according to the client needs, e.g., inventory, key Service Operations performance indicates and contract obligations
• Support coverage & inventory change requests from customers
• Develop with support an account management plan to meet customer & business objectives
• Provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction & loyalty
• Organize Siemens CSE staff training for performance & skill development as required
• Ensure client deliverables are in accordance with company standards
• Execute & manage assigned work within allotted timeline & budget
• Review & manage supplier payments, Customer invoicing, etc.
• Execute vendor standard service strategies to support profitable growth & customer satisfaction
• Partner with local service & sales team to support Siemens growth; i.e., multivendor socket conversion, insourcing
• With support manage account meetings, provide agendas and meeting notes with clear who-what-when action plans
• Ensure quality standards are met within the Quality Management System
• Ensure meet regulatory compliance requirements, e.g. insourcing & vendor qualification
• With support manage P&L management accountability to meet or exceeded targets