SaaS Strategic Planning Student Intern (TO, RK)
Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 239062
Primary Location: United States-California-Cypress
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
SaaS Strategic Planning Student Internship
Location: Cypress, CA
Start Date: Summer 2019
Hours: Full-time during the summer
Discover your career with us at Siemens PLM Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
In this position, you will get the opportunity to:
· Develop channel partner business model and strategy for selling SaaS to customers
· Industry analysis and research of best-in-class SaaS channel partner strategies
· Assess Siemens’ current channel partner setup with gap analyses
· Develop possible scenarios of business and compensation models for SaaS channel partners selling SaaS.
· Create implementation plan that includes possible channel partner scenarios and how this will fit into Siemens broader channels and distribution strategy.
· Currently enrolled in a university pursuing an MBA
· Well versed in creating business models and sales strategies
· Experience in sales and partner management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent presentation skills
Able to take initiative and collaborate with others