Procurement Specialist 3
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 239093
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Ann Arbor
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Logistics & SAP Manager
Are you ready to provide the medical equipment to help our customers positively impact their patient’s quality of life? This position is a role on the interface of global delivery mechanisms for medical software systems and designing the underlying delivery and ordering IT-infrastructure (SAP) for logistics, sales and the overall business, including the following tasks:
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Logistics & SAP Manager, you will be responsible for:
· On-time order processing for global software delivery
· Build and maintain the SAP interfaces of the USA factory business to the central IT ERP systems and for different country systems
· Ensure and guide for data traceability and data reporting based on deliveries according to medical device requirements
· Design and optimize the value stream for software system orders
· Acting as key resource for our location, representing users from Finance to Logistics to Service, for management of SAP infrastructure projects and provide SAP support (Tier 2)
· In this position you will report to the head of Supply Chain Management for Siemens Healthineers Syngo Cardiology business line in the United States
Required skills and education to have for the success of this role
· Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business
· Several years of experience in either Logistics, Finance or Procurement in a global corporation
· Several years of backend experience with SAP and respective modules (SD, MM, PP - beneficial)
· On time and very exact working habit
· Good knowledge about procurement, invoicing and basic business operational principals
· Extended knowledge about Siemens and/or Healthineers SAP systems (beneficial)
· Readiness to work in an environment and workflow of a global acting corporation
· Strong willingness to develop new methodologies and drive their implementation within an extended team
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.