Talent Acquisition Recruiting Consultant
Business Unit: Human Resources
Requisition Number: 239131
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Other Locations: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory,Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Our support functions are split into two organizations, Corporate Core and Corporate Services. These organizations provide essential services to better enable responsible and profitable growth.
For more information, please visit:
- Establish relationships and advise managers and HR business partners while providing valuable recruiting services including management of the internal recruitment process.
- Drive the recruitment process to attain high quality internal talent and hiring manager engagement, including screening, interviews, and offer processing utilizing the Taleo Applicant Tracking System.
- Establish a deep understanding in assigned specialty area including knowledge of the Gas & Power business, industry, markets, and associations.
- Interact with key partners including internal candidates, recruiters and Siemens Shared Services to coordinate all aspects of an internal transfer / hire.
- Train and counsel hiring managers, HR Business Partners and other employees on the recruiting process including relevant systems.
- Evaluate candidates by conducting phone screens and/or video interviews (live and on-demand), document feedback and ensure follow-up with hiring managers.
- Participate in regional and global talent acquisitions projects.
- Ensure all internal recruitment activities align with developed procedures, internal guidelines and controls as well as appropriate governmental regulations/legislation.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- 3-5 years recruiting or HR related experience including experience in a corporate recruiting role or in an agency/search firm role.
- Experience sourcing candidates using Boolean search methods.
- Experience and working knowledge of LinkedIn.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, customer service orientation, relationship building, teamwork, follow-up, and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize a variety of different tasks and assignments
- Demonstrable experience working in a dynamic, team environment
- Proven experience establishing business relationships and a track record of excellent customer satisfaction required
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or business related field.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry strongly desired.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and Avature strongly desired.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.