Client Service Manager - Building Automation
Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 239160
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Technologies is searching for an experienced Client
Service Manager (CSM) to support our automation and mechanical
services business in our Norcross, GA branch. The CSM is our single-source
contact between our customers and Siemens internal operations. The CSM creates
customer loyalty to the Siemens brand by managing all service agreement
deliverables for our customers.
- Manage internal resources to exceed customer expectations while ensuring all contractual scope work is completed on time and within estimates and budgets.
- Complete multi-year maintenance (work) planning and scheduling utilizing customer interface, contractual documents, equipment operational manuals, personal site or equipment experience, known Siemens capabilities, and Siemens-provided software tools.
- Interface and communicate with our customers for Customer Loyalty and Quality Assurance activities. Communicate progress/status internally; create and execute improvement plans based on customer feedback.
- Perform or manage customer knowledge/training activities to improve product, equipment, or site understanding.
- Manage financial aspects of our service contract agreements ensuring continued profitability and cost containment for Siemens while ensuring that our customers perceive the value of the services we provide.
- Manage the contract renewal process end-to-end for stationary or stable year-over-year customers. Assist the Customer Sales Executive in the contract renewal process for large or growing customers.
- Provide cost viability approvals for estimated new or renewed service agreements.
- Manage billing and collection activities for the service agreements managed, as well as assist in the collection of other service activities such as Time & Material or Project work.
- Collaborate with our customers to consistently match known Siemens product and service capabilities with their business and facility needs
- Estimate, present, and attain customer approvals for automation or mechanical equipment repairs (Time & Material work).
- Estimate, propose, present, and attain customer approval for Moves, Adds, Changes, or Upgrades of automation or mechanical systems. (Project Work)
- Estimate, propose, present, and attain customer approval for Service Contract renewals of smaller automation or mechanical systems. (Service Agreements)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam
- Required experience: Three years of building technologies contract management, project management, or construction management experience—or building technologies/mechanical services experience with demonstrable aptitude to be a successful client service manager.
- Required travel: 5%
- Other requirements:
- Proficient in the use of a Business Software application such as Oracle, SAP or other (managing financial and / or equipment maintenance applications)
- Proficient in the use of standard business applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel), custom estimating platforms, customer loyalty applications or other service related tools.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills in English
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing and be must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the Siemens vehicle plan.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without a need for current or future sponsorship.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Preferred education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Preferred experience: Project management experience and the ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.