Customer Service Business Development Manager
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
What are my responsibilities?
- Minimum monthly review of Sales opportunities, follow-up on install base for new leads with Countries, ensure necessary support to secure award / Ensure Philos quality in the Countries
- Lead Sales Strategy with Countries to develop key markets, verticals and channels
- Review and evaluate with countries Partner's and Alliance performance
- Co-ordinate and align marketing strategies and activities in the Countries
- Interface with Countries where Bid activities are supported by the HUB ensuring quality and competitiveness of quote.
- Align and support with EM CS PMO (Project Management Office) HUB to ensure country sales measures, portfolio rollout are implemented timely in the countries
- Participate in key LoA approvals in Countries to ensure approval is obtained
- Share Best Practices/ Key Wins in the ASEAN Region / USP to all countries
- Ensure all marketing materials are shared among the Countries
- Align and garner support from CDL/CDCs on sales approach and ensure there is focus on the Service business
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in any field, preferably in engineering
- A minimum of 5 years service sales experience in transmission industry
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant business development experience
- Working knowledge of medium-large service projects
- Intercultural Exposure specifically dealing with diverse groups of people, cultures, languages, cross border relations, all levels of management
- Able to travel when required
Requisition ID: 239172
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Early Professional
Full time only