Business Program Intern
Business Unit: Healthineers (HC)
Requisition Number: 239252
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Issaquah
Assignment Category: Full-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: None
Travel Required: No
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The Ultrasound Engineering AI intern will work with subject matter experts to help advance AI applications in Medical Imaging.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Undergraduate education in computer science, math or electrical engineering
- Working towards PhD/Masters in electrical, computer, software, or bio-engineering or related field with emphasis on Bio-Imaging.
- Strong scripting experience in MATLAB, Python, C, C++ coding knowledge a plus.
- Experience developing and executing test protocols, and composing test plans and reports
- Signal and image processing knowledge a plus. Ultrasound Physics understanding desired.
- Hands-on experience with electronic laboratory equipment and instrument control highly desirable
- Experience in performing tests and good laboratory practices
Remove if VISA sponsorship is available
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work with a variety of people
- Ability to communicate effectively both within other groups in Engineering and throughout the company.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, small team environment with minimal supervision.